Dr. Eileen Comia is a
Medicine physician and
an Integrative Medicine
specialist. She is the
founder of Advance
Center. Read more.
About the Doctor
Formerly Avon Therapeutic Center for Children, Advance Biomedical Treatment Center
is a multifaceted medical office established to provide comprehensive treatment modalities for adults
and children with special needs and chronic illness. The gamut of symptoms (gastrointestinal,
immune dysregulation, neurologic, infections, behavioral problems, speech impairment, learning
disorders) are evaluated by looking for underlying causes and treated by using biomedical
Functional Medicine provides symptomatic relief and cure to these individuals with seemingly
unrelated diagnoses. We emphasize individualized dietary modification, lifestyle change, and
targeted nutritional supplements to achieve optimal health.
Our goals of treatment:
- Identify toxins (heavy metals, xenobiotics, food allergens) and remove with chelation therapy
- Identify and repair problem areas: nutritional deficiencies, mitochondrial dysfunction,
inflammation,leaky gut, detoxification problems
- Restore - Oral, Transdermal and Intravenous Nutrient Therapies, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Replace - Therapeutic Diets, Eco-friendly and Body-friendly healthy living
Conditions that we treat include:
- Autoimmune Disease
- Celiac, Colitis
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Infections
- Chronic Neurologic Disorder
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Yeast
- Food Allergies/Sensitivities
A treatment center for children and adults with chronic conditions from A to Z !
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Intellectual Deficiencies
- Learning Disabilities
- Mood Disorder
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Occupational Exposure & Disease
- Sick Building Syndrome
- Speech & Language Impairment
- Zinc Deficiency & other Nutritional
In the News
To Schedule An Appointment:
|ADVANCE BIOMEDICAL TREATMENT CENTER, LLC
|© 2011 Advance Biomedical Treatment Center All Rights Reserved
|35 Jolley Drive
Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Biomedical Intervention
- Chelation Therapy
- Metabolic Detoxification
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- Intravenous (IV) Nutrient Therapy
- Specialized Laboratory Testing
- Vitamins & Nutritional Supplements
- Weight-Loss Program
Services We Offer
2013 Lecture Series with Dr. Comia
Attendance is FREE.
- Autism Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment - the Natural Way
- Metabolic Detox and Medical Weight Loss
For a schedule of the lectures, click here.
News / Announcements
We Have Moved!
New office location:
Eileen C. Comia, M.D. LLC
Advance Biomedical Treatment Center
35 Jolley Drive Suite no.102
Bloomfield, CT 06002
From I-91, take Exit 35B for CT-218W towards Bloomfield; follow CT-218W for about 3 miles.
Jolley Drive will be on your right. (Markers: "Sid Miller Appliance" and "Kids Place".)
Turn right onto Jolley Drive.
35 Jolley Drive is the new 3-storey building on your left.
Metabolic Detoxification and Medical Weight Loss
Advance Biomedical Treatment Center offers a new and exciting Metabolic Detoxification and Medical
Weight Loss Program.
The 10-day Metabolic Detoxification Program removes toxins from your body. The program starts with
a vegetarian diet. You will be provided with a Protein Powder enriched with sulfates that bind to toxins
circulating in your body (rendering them more water-soluble), and a supplement that helps eliminate
The Medical Weight Loss Program is a revolutionary program that is HEALTHY, SIMPLE, and MORE
EFFECTIVE than Diet and Exercise alone. It is scientifically-proven to reverse heart disease and
diabetes risks with 44.4% net resolution of Metabolic Syndrome in 12 weeks.
- Lose the belly fat, not the muscle!
- Lower your cholesterol and blood sugar
- No drugs, no amphetamines
- No blood-types to consider, but your personal medical issues
- Individualized, caloric restrictions based on your own body fat analysis
- No special foods to purchase
- Enjoy any cuisine of your choice
- Not a "fad diet" but a portable diet for life!
Drop the pounds the right way . . . the Dr. Comia Way!
We accept health insurance for the Medical Weight Loss consultations.
Please click on this link for Frequently-Asked Questions regarding the programs:
"Autism Is Treatable"
Natural Nutmeg article written by Dr. Eileen Comia.
For those interested in the Internal Medicine
practice, please click on this link:
Eileen C. Comia, M.D. LLC
We are still accepting NEW patients!
Notification of Rate Adjustment
Effective February 2013, ABTC is implementing a
modest rate adjustment. These adjustments are
necessary in order to ensure that we can continue
to provide you with excellent quality of care.
We thank you in-advance for your understanding
and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Autism Philippines Outreach Program
Advance Biomedical Treatment Center established in 2006 an Autism Outreach Program. As part of
this project, Dr. Comia travels to the Philippines twice a year to share the latest research and
treatment strategies on autism. She also sees some new and returning patients on a first-come
first-serve basis. For further information, please click here.
HeadStart (ANC) with Karen Davila
Dr. Comia on Autism Treatment
"Alternative Approach to Mental Illness"
The Avon News, published April 30, 2013.